Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hello World! :)

Well I guess now I am a blogger! :) This is my first post so give me some time to figure this all out and hopefully one day it will be fully put together and I will hopefully post a couple times a week! :) I wanted to start this blog to share with anybody and everybody my recipes and tips on how to cook, bake, and prep so you don't spend all day in the kitchen. I love to make everything from scratch when possible so a lot of my recipes will be that way. It is a healthier way to live because then you know exactly what is in the food you are eating as well as the quality of ingredients you get to control. Plus it is a lot cheaper! I have recently lost 42 pounds and am still trying to lose 8 more, with a few changes in the way I cook I was successful at the weight lose. I want to share with everybody how to change a few things and become healthier! Don't get me wrong though I love my bacon and other things that people think are off limits for trying to be healthier, but it's not! :) Everything in moderation is the best way to go about this life change! So what are you waiting on? Get going and start cooking! :)

2 comments:

  1. i cant wait to start trying some recipes!!! and good job on the 42lbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! How funny, this is the first template I had for my blog when I first started! Great minds think alike. If you want to change it up, just start playing around by clicking Design. Then go to Template Designer, then just click through all the tabs and you can play with fonts, background color, test size, adjust width, etc. Or you can go to shabbyblogs.com like I did yesterday and get a really cute vintage background. Just click the one you want, copy the code and paste it into a widget(don't worry, they will give you step by step directions).

    Congrats! See, I told you it would be addicting. Have you checked out your stats page? That's really fun :D Can't wait to see your awesome recipes!
    xo
    Candice

    ReplyDelete